Wednesday 9 September 2015

Some say: 'Vote PAP you will regret for the next 5 years'

#overheard

Some say: 'Vote PAP you will regret for the next 5 years' ,
I say: 'Sure, we have regretted for the last 50 years, what is another 5 years?'


Some say: 'Vote oppositions for a third voice!' ,
I say: 'Sure! but since they get paid so much being an MP, why only ask them to make noise? Don't you want them to do more works?'


Some say: 'PAP always instill fear in Singaporeans'
I say: "Opposition parties always instill hatred in Singaporeans. With fear, you think twice, thrice before you act. With hatred, you are hot headed and you act furiously, fiercely and create havoc, which one more scary?'


Some say: 'Vote opposition for a change'
I say: 'if it ain't broken, don't fix it'


Some say: 'Vote opposition, give them a chance, you never try, you never know'
I say: 'Some things are like drugs, you know it's bad, you don't have to try it'


Some say: 'PAP spent more time fixing oppositions than doing real works building the country'
I say: 'If oppositions don't oppose for the sake of opposing, are clean and honest, sound and logical, stay on their toes, do their part and do a good job, nobody needs to fix them'


Some say: 'PAP is dirty, they control everything and make things difficult for the oppositions'
I say: 'Politics is dirty, people who want to enter into it must know the rules of the game, be prepared for it or leave the game. No one will make things easy for their opponents in a competition or a war.'


Some say:'You are hardcore PAP supporter, IB, dogs'
I say: 'Call me pigs or dogs as you wished but you still can't make me one. I support the one that is sound, logical, sincere, trustworthy, safe, secure and proven. By the way, does IB stands for intelligent boy?'

No comments:

Post a Comment